The Super Saver package is a great option for couples on a tight budget, whose ceremony will take place within the San Fernando Valley.
- I supply the vows, the consents (that’s the “I do, I do!” part), and the ring-exchange phrases for you (or you can write your own vows if you prefer).
- Free telephone consultation. Please note: I am able to offer this lower-cost option because it requires less of my time, so a free in-person consultation is not included. But we’ll make sure you feel comfortable and confident about me as your officiant, even without a face-to-face meeting!
- Your choice of language (English, Spanish, or both languages together), at no extra cost.
- A special children’s portion for those who wish to include little ones. Ask for details!
- Religious or non-religious (civil) – your choice.
- As an experienced California wedding officiant, I can provide all the information you need to obtain your marriage license, and can help you order certified copies afterward.
- Throughout your planning process, I will be available by phone and email to answer any questions you may have and to offer suggestions.
- On the day of your event: 60 minutes of my time (based on your designated starting time) in which to perform your ceremony, sign paperwork, and take any photos you may want.
- This option is not available for all locations and is intended for very small weddings. Please call or email for more information.